IM LITERALLY ANGRY ABOUT HOW ACCURATE IT IS FUCK THIS THING ALL I DID WAS CLICK ON COLORS ??? HO W DOES I TKNOW FRICK
this is the most fucking terrifyingly accurate personality test ive ever taken in my entire life like??? what. the fuck
1. I always thought dying people knew that the end was coming. Turns out I was right. The knowledge is worse, I think, than anything else. Next time, take me in my sleep, won’t you?
2. This is fear. This is horror. This is the end.
3. I don’t know why I tried to convince myself I could stay angry with you. I’ll never hate anyone that I used to love and I can’t figure out why I used to think this was a weakness. Old love doesn’t have anywhere to go. It lies on the bottom of your heart and shivers. It’s cold, but it’s there.
4. Tell them you love them damn it. Tell them. I was supposed to live until my skin was wrinkled like the pages of a book dropped in water but I’m falling to my death 60 fucking years early and I can’t believe I didn’t tell you I loved you. Let this be a lesson. Make things soft, when you can. Make things sweet.
5. They say your life flashes before your eyes when you die so why am I only seeing your face?
6. If anyone is still wondering if we loved each other, let them know. We did. We do.
7. I’ve been in my body for 20 years, but I never realized it was borrowed time. So precious, this body, so fragile. Watch it crash. Watch it burn.
8. Why didn’t I laugh every damn minute of every damn day? Why wasn’t I happier? Why didn’t I paint murals on every wall of my bedroom? Why didn’t I kiss your face when I woke up in the morning? Why didn’t I kiss the Moon’s when I fell asleep at night?
9. I don’t understand how there could have ever been any doubt about how beautiful this life is. I’m going to leave this body and this Earth and this is something I can’t wrap my head around although there is barely any time left. The ground is coming faster and faster. Someone should have taught me how to fly.
10. I want to live. I want to live. I want to live.
11. I don’t get to decide these things. It is over now. It just started, but it is over.
11 Things I Learned When I Thought I Was Dying - Fortesa Latifi
for my dear and beautiful friend, emmacareyemmacarey(via madgirlf)